How to Comment
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1. Hover your mouse over the left hand margin of the text you are interested in commenting on and you'll see a little green speech bubble
- a green bubble with a (+) will appear on paragraphs that don't have comments yet
- a green bubble with a number will appear for those that do have comments
- 2. Click on either green bubble and it opens a comment form in the right margin.
- 3. If someone has already commented on that section of text, their comments will appear at the bottom of this comment form.
- 4. Make your comment
- 5. Choose your comment type
- 6. Click “Add Comment”
Tips on Commenting
- Offer to help. Help them test ideas, provide constructive feedback, offer to testify at a hearing, brings friends, gather a group to consider the proposal and bounce ideas off of eachother.
- If you can explain why something doesn’t work, show that and back it up.
- If you want to raise a question, offer your version of a fix as well. For example, “I don’t understand why you do X, that would mean Y. Wouldn’t it be better if Z?”
AURA’s sample comments
- Click on the topics below and look at the comments under “Recommendations” for each section of the code text. Feel free to use these as your own comments.